Jharkhand High Court Recruitment for Legal Assistant Posts at www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment: Jharkhand High Court has announced a recruitment notification for selecting the best candidates on the post of Legal Assistant; there are 15 vacant seats for which candidates can apply after checking all the details of recruitment and if they are eligible then they can apply for this recruitment process as soon as possible.
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand High Court|
|Name of the Job||Legal Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||15|
|Start Date of Apply||27 August 2018|
|Last Date of Apply||15 September 2018|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Jharkhand State|
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Legal Assistant
Category Wise Details-:
- Gen – 07 Posts
- SC – 01 Post
- ST – 04 Posts
- OBC – 03 Posts
Number of vacancies: 15
Individuals must have a Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from the recognized board along with having 03 year’s experience as an Advocate/Lawyer.
Pay Scale –
Candidates will get Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- as salary after getting selected for that recruitment.
Individual’s age should be 25-35 years for Male and 25 to 38 years for Female as on 01-01-2018. Age relaxation for the recruitment will be applicable as per Governments rule.
- Written test
- Personality test
- Viva Voce
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
Official Website: www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
|Starting Date||27 August 2018|
|Last Date||15 September 2018|
|Last date of Fee Payment||15 September 2018|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Instructions to apply for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018:
- Those candidates who have interested in this recruitment they have to click on apply here which is given below
- From here you will be redirected to the official website
- Search for the desired recruitment process register yourself by providing some basic details.
- Log in again and complete the application form and submit it.
- Take a printout of that application for further use.
Documents to be uploaded (Scanned Copy)-:
- Photograph & Signature
- Matriculation Certificate
- Provisional/Original Degree Certificate of Graduation in Law
- Experience Certificate (03 Years as an Advocate)
- Caste Certificate
NABARD Recruitment for Development Assistant, Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security Service) Posts at www.nabard.org
That’s all we have about Jharkhand High Court Recruitment for Legal Assistant Posts at www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in, for more details login to the official website.